Sanjeevani Vikas Evam Jan Kalyan Samiti, is known as Sanjeevani in the state of Uttarakhand, Ranikhet, is a registered development organization working in the rural and hilly regions of Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh states in India. Sanjeevani is a non-government social organization, registered under Societies Registration Act 21, 1860, in the year 2000. Sanjeevani has tax exemption certificates registered under 12A, and 80G. We have also registered and received CSR Form 1 under Ministry of Corporate Affairs to receive corporate funds under CSR. Sanjeevani has registered under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) and meets all the government compliances every year. Sanjeevani works on multiple themes in social development sectors like education, health, environment, livelihood, rural development, and other areas of development.
Sanjeevani has been working in partnership with the Government, Corporate and International and renowned foreign agencies and running nearly about 10 projects every year. So far, we have accomplished 78 long terms projects since inception. Sanjeevani also has carried out the project in collaboration with local partners for livelihood activities in other states as well.
Our foot prints in social development activities have touched the lives of 78000 families (children, women, youth, and men), 35000 farmers covering nearly about 1216 Gram Panchayats, and 2569 villages in various districts in the states of Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh.
Sanjeevani works in all the areas of social development activities and initiatives through our various interventions and thematic areas. Sanjeevani has majorly achieved in community development and rural livelihood in a sustainable manner. We have also equally focused on various other themes like education, health, environment, skill development, water conservation, sanitation, safe drinking water, child protection and others like capacity building of rural women, formation SHG groups, health issues of women & children, child protection, and financial inclusion.
“Envisioning educated, well developed, happy & healthy society with sustainable resources for all human beings in rural and urban lives.”
To fulfill the vision, “Sanjeevani” sets its mission to enrich the lives of people in areas health, education, environment, livelihood, rural development and empowerment. We ensure to work with children, women, youth, farmers, senior citizens and men and overall humanity for their needs and resources to live with dignity and in security.
- Empowerment of Farmers with modern techniques agriculture.
- To stop the migration of educated youth and make them aware of self-employment by the means available in their own areas.
- Empowerment of farming communities by formation of farmer producer organizations (FPO), Farmer Interest Groups (FIG’s) etc.
- To be one stop window for agriculture to all stakeholders.
- To reduce drudgery of rural women using various new technologies.
- Women awareness, formation of Mahila Mangal Dal, Self-Help-Groups.
- Women empowerment by making them realize about their innate power and by encouraging them towards self-employment.
- Integrated Nutrition and Health.
- Integrated Rural development through adoption of village.
- Training and Capacity Building.
- Expansion of education.
- To train& motivate women groups for extra income generation through farming.
- Women Empowerment & Gender Sensitization.
- Drinking Water supply and Sanitation.
- Water Management and preparation of DPR.
- PRA, RRA and DPR work of Integrated Watershed Management Programmes.
- Execution of Awareness Campaign on Financial Literacy, Literacy and Health issues.
Sanjeevani and its compliance as Non Profit
- REGISTRATION CERTIFICATES
- CSR –FORM 1
- MEMORANDUM AND BY LAWS
- PAN CARD
- 12A CERTIFICATE
- 80G CERTIFICATE
- FCRA CERTIFICATE
- NEETI AYOG REGISTRATION