Join a community of change-makers devoted to making our world a better place. We can’t wait to meet you.
We are currently hiring and we will accept your job application till the end of this year (2022).
- He/ She should complete at-least 5 years of experience in relevant sector.
- He/she should served as program manager in Agri-Horticulture cultivation domain and sustainable livelihood.
- Must be MSW or Master in Sociology from any reputed institution.
- Supervision of the entire project and project staff.
- Will be a main point of contact person vis-à-vis subordinate state agencies.
- Will be main person for program review, preparation and approval of progress reports, and other documents.
- Will be responsible for checking compliance with the guidelines in relation to the implementation partner, control, support/advice in the office as well as on project site.
- Will be responsible for giving strategic and overall supervision and successful implementation of the program.
- Will be responsible for development of work plans and budget management according to project outputs and results on prescribed deliverables.
- Will provide leadership guidance in development and implementation of perspective annual work plan for both project locations.
- Will have to undertake necessary liaison and coordinate implementation of the project with all key stakeholders (district administration, line department, technical agencies and banks etc.).
- Will have to manage teams of expertise and or project staff to complete program goals on time and on budget.
- Will provide program reports that are timely and meet institutional and donor requirements
- Ensuring of smooth and quality implementation of the project.
- Propose and implement capacity building activities aimed at enhancing skill of project staff and partner in delivery of livelihood activities.
- He/ she must be adequate proficiency in English language.
Agriculture & Horticulture Expert
- Should have a degree in Horticulture/ botany/environment science or forestry with five year experience or 15 years experience in relevant field with proven records.
- He/She will coordinate, supervise and provide technical assistance for proper implementation of high yield and modern agriculture such as homestead vegetable & spice production, food safety and post harvest handling and saving and credit group establishment planned under the project goals and objectives at block levels.
- Identifying innovative contextual solutions for providing horticulture and for this purpose conceptualize, pilot test and formalize ideas.
- Facilitate the implementation of activities to promote sustainable livelihood and agriculture/horticulture at community, model farmers plots and among vulnerable households, including providing technical training in agronomic practices of horticultural crops and its allied activities.
- Facilitate linkages with other agricultural agencies and programs, national level NGOs, private sector business for the supply of inputs and marketing of produce and government agencies.
- Works with the team members of project and project staff of block level offices of agriculture department to target most vulnerable households as per the targeting criteria and methods to ensure exclusion and inclusion errors so that appropriate beneficiaries are reached. (Vulnerable sections of society and particularly persons with disabilities).
- Conduct regular follow up/ appropriate mentoring and provide training for agriculture and allied business at grass root level.
- Ensure that proper planning and implementation of designed project, sustainable approaches and convergence/overlay of multi-sector livelihood interventions.
- Accompanying and advising the project staff on technical issues in the field of agriculture.
- Ensure regular contact with producer groups, follow-up of target group participation in local and regional planning meetings.
- Design and follow up of concepts for the full participation of farmers with disabilities in all project activities.
Monitoring & Data Collection Officer
- Should be Post Graduate in Sociology and must have 10 years experience in relevant sector. Must be proficient in MS Excel and format preparation.
- Knowledge of local dialect will given preferable.
- He/she will assist project team in all documentation, evaluation, planning and achievement.
- He/she will be responsible to document the process for each implementation plan.
- He/she will be responsible for MIS & Database of the project, project activities and project stakeholders.
- He/she will be responsible for the preparation of all project related documents/ reports
- Analyzing project progress and share with project team, organization management and CBM.
- He/she will support the project team in all documentation, evaluation and planning of project activities, documentation of implementation plans, ongoing maintenance of the project database and all project information systems, preparation of all project-related reports, control and storage of all project related data and documents, analysis of the program progress to support the project management, creation of case studies to document positive developments.
- He/she should be Post graduate in sociology with 5 years of experience or 8 years of experience in relevant sector with proven records.
- He/she will be responsible for overall planning of the program activities for successful and timely completion.
- He/she will be responsible for designing an action plan for each output/activity.
- He/she will be responsible for coordination and supervision of project activities on site.
- He/she will ensure financial management, preparing forecasts and operational budgets.
- He/she will ensure contact vis-à-vis regional and local authorities.
- He/she will ensure the visibility of the project in all communications.
- He/she will ensure for strengthening of a strong network of disability-inclusive Community based organizations within the project intervention area.
- Will ensure making and tracking work plans with the help of core team.
- Will ensure for the monitoring and analyze for time-bound implementation of planned activities and results and provide timely support and guidance to the project team.
- He/she will be responsible for timely submission and sharing of project-related information/reports
- He/she will be conducting and facilitating monthly, quarterly and annual review meetings
- Will be responsible for regular monitoring visit the block level, panchayat level and village level
- Will facilitate documentation of case studies focused on individual development plans
- Will prepare all program-related documents/reports.
- He/she should have commerce graduate with 6 years of experience in finance management.
- He/she will be responsible for the management of the finance and accounting area.
- He/she will be responsible for the implementation and control of accounting systems and procedures.
- Will be responsible for review and preparation of all financial accounts, preparation and analysis of monthly financial and management reports.
- Will be responsible for supporting in the preparation of wher-used lists and compliance with all regulations.
- Will be responsible for monitoring of all legal requirements during project implementation
- Will provide leadership to finance and accounting areas of the program.
- Will be responsible for the implementation of accounting systems and procedures in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Will provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulations and executing strategy and provide guidance and analysis to execute and operational management to improve results.
- Will review and prepare of all the financial accounts and statements on monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/yearly basis.
- Will maintain systems of accounts and keep books and records on all transactions and assets.
- Will prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial and management reports, including contribution statements, balance sheet, budget and variance, projections and forecast and cash flow.
- Will assist the program manager and core team in grants reporting, utilization certificates, compliance and reconciliation.
- Will comply with various statutory requirements for the project and overall organization.
- He/ she must be adequate proficiency in English language.
- He/she should be commerce graduate with 5 years of experience.
- Will be responsible to maintain of account system and all accounting documents, review administrative and financial processes. Management of program related financials.
- Will be responsible to make allocation of funds for project activities and will ensure legal compliance
- Will ensure all financial records (bills/vouchers) are safely kept for auditing
- Will be responsible to create, maintain and retain all financial and accounting data related to the project.
- Will be responsible to implement and monitor of procurement processes
- Will be responsible to monitor the budget process
- Will be responsible to prepare of regular financial reports in accordance with donor guidelines
- Will coordinate for annual audit.
- Will be responsible to visits to the FPOs, to train the FPO members and provide them assistance and guidance in accounts and finance.
- He/ She should be graduate with 3 years of experience or if he/she will be under graduate then 5 years of experience of relevant sector
- Should be familiar and fluent with local dialect with good communication skill in the community.
- Will be responsible for ground level implementation of program activities
- Will provide assistance and responsible for Community based Inclusive Groups (CBIG), Organization of Persons with Disabilities (OPD) and Farmers Producer Organization (FPO).
- Will provide regular presence in the project area and cooperation with the target groups.
- Will provide representation to the project on site, cooperation on the ground
- Will ensure communication between field level and project management
- Will provide follow-up of project results and data collection at the community level
- Will prepare of professional and timely progress reports
- Assist program team to collect case studies and other related documents
- Assist program team for implementation of development plan and individual business plan
- Daily monitoring of programme activities and reporting to the program team
- Preparing and presenting monthly activities for the review
- Regular field visit for 20 days per month in order to promote the program and coordinate for better services with existing community-based institutions, service providers and people’s participation
- Liaisoning with panchayat level officials for providing benefits to person with disabilities from government schemes and smooth operations.
- Will be responsible for creation, maintenance and retention of package of practices
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications received, we are only able to respond directly to shortlisted candidates. We encourage applicants to submit CVs and applications via our contact form.